I'm an adoptive parent and:
|All forms must be notarized before they are returned to our office.|
Please read and submit the Client’s Rights form along with your request for any services.
There is a non-refundable $300 per family member fee to search. If this is something you cannot afford, we do provide free services based on financial need. Please fill out the Request for Financial Assistance form and submit it along with your request(s).
Request Non-Identifying Information
- I want to request my adopted child’s non-identifying information
- This is a summary of the information from your child's adoption file potentially including a medical history, social history (birth family composition, physical descriptions, characteristics, occupations, etc), information about your adopted child's birth, and any information about the him/her if and while he/she was in foster care. Also it may give you your child's birth name if he/she was named at birth (first and middle only).
- This will NOT give you any identifying information about who your child's birth family members are.
- I would like free in-depth individual consultation services.
- I would like to attend a Georgia Adoption Reunion support group.
Back to Services
Georgia Adoption Reunion Registry
2 Peachtree Street NW Suite 8-407
Atlanta, GA 30303-3142