The Reunion Registry provides services to:
- Adopted persons whose adoption was finalized in the state of Georgia.
- Birth parents whose children were placed for adoption in Georgia.
- Siblings separated by adoption in Georgia.
- Adoptive parents of children whose adoption was finalized in the state of Georgia.
- Relatives of deceased birth parents.
- Children of deceased adopted persons.
As a client of the Reunion Registry, and consequently of Families First, we want you to be aware of your rights as our client. Please read and submit the Client's Rights Form along with your request for services. We must receive this before any work can be started on your request.
- Registration is a FREE service
- There is a fee of $35.00 to research your file and prepare a summary of non-identifying information for adoptees.
- Adoptive parents can request their adopted child’s non-identifying information as a free service.
- There is a non-refundable $300 per family member fee to search for a birth parent, birth child, or sibling..
- All fees are non-refundable. Payment can be made by check, money order, or by Visa or MasterCard over the phone once your request has been received.
- If any of the fees for our services will create a financial hardship, please be aware that we do offer free services based on financial need. Please fill out the Request for Financial Assistance form and submit it along with your request for service(s).
- In-depth individual consultation services are available over the phone or in person at no charge.
- The Georgia Adoption Reunion Support Group meets on the 3rd Thursday of every month. Check out our schedule here.