You're Not Alone
Families First clients never have to go it alone.
If you’re traveling to an unfamiliar place, an expert guide is helpful. That trusted person can show you the best path, explain what you’ll encounter along the way, give you peace of mind and help you safely reach your destination.
Our Navigator Care Model works the same way. You’ll receive a dedicated guide to walk you through every step of the process. Here’s what to expect:
- Connect with a guide—your Navigator—who will provide caring and supportive social services for the long-haul, from intake to discharge
- Get a better understanding of how to advance your resilience via our Resiliency Needs Screening [Link Resilience Score]
- Your Navigator will use evidence-based assessments to help plan what services will be best for your specific needs [Link Impact Areas]
- Your Navigator can engage Families First community partners to fill in gaps in needed services
- Connect with Families First services, from counseling and parenting classes to coaching and more
- Your Navigator will connect you with any and all available services and resources to respond to basic needs, educational goals, improved financing and much more
- A phased approach, including aftercare, so your family builds self-sufficiency and resilience on a realistic timeline
Families First offers a truly customized approach to building resilience. Whether you need someone to hold your hand every step of the way, some guidance to find your way independently or anything in between, we’re here for you.
Families First Navigators have one goal: to help families become resilient, so that no setback or life event can knock you off course. No matter what roadblocks, obstacles and detours you experience along the way, we’re here to help our clients get to their destination by connecting with the right resources, people and programs.
Your Navigator is with you from start to finish. And even after your family completes the program, your Navigator will remain a resource if you experience any unexpected challenges later on. We want to:
- Accelerate families toward stability and success
- Improve overall family functioning
- Increase family self-sufficiency skills
- Reduce the number of youth placed into foster care
- Stabilize families
- Help access needed healthcare, housing, food, employment, transportation, counseling and affordable childcare
Are you a prospective Families First client?
Is your organization a possible partner for Families First?
Have a Question?
Vestibulum elementum dolor et massa ultricies condimentum.
Please complete the form and we will route it to the correct person.