Skip to content

What if I know who my birth parent is because I was raised by another birth family member, but I want a copy of my file?

We are unable to provide any documentation from the sealed adoption record. You will need to petition the court to have the file opened.

Need Assistance?

We offer a free, zero-obligation consultation to assist you both during and after your adoption reunion search. Please fill out the form and we will schedule a time for your free consultation.

Have an immediate concern?
Search our reunion resources or FAQ.