The Georgia Adoption Reunion Registry was created on July 1, 1990 to offer services to birth parents, adopted persons, adoptive parents and siblings who are affected by adoptions finalized in Georgia.
We have recently added a new feature to our website! With the written permission of those involved, we are posting photos and reunion stories of birth family members we have reunited through our efforts at the Georgia Adoption Reunion Registry.
The Reunion Registry provides services to:
- Adopted Persons whose adoption was finalized in the state of Georgia.
- Birth parents whose children were placed for adoption in Georgia.
- Siblings separated by adoption in Georgia.
- Adoptive parents of children whose adoption was finalized in the state of Georgia.
- Relatives of deceased birth parents.